Adjustable Rate Mortgage Currently Offers Lowest Rate
Includes Jumbo Loans, from $417,000 up to 1 million,
at the same low rates!
A few words about how the 5/5 adjustable rate mortgage works:
- Starting rates for 80% financing as low as 3.25% with an annual percentage rate of 3.803%*
- The rate is tied to the 5-year U.S. Daily Treasury Yield Curve, plus a margin of 2.25
- The starting rate is fixed for the first 5 years and adjusts at 5-year intervals
- Adjustments cannot exceed 2 percentage points
- The rate may adjust up or down, although it cannot go below the initial rate
- The rate will never increase beyond the cap of 6.95%
- Flexible term length; offering up to 30 years amortization
We also offer 7/7 and 10/10 adjustable rate mortgages.
Unlike other lenders, there is no Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) required for mortgages that do not exceed 90% of the home’s value, plus there is no Georgia Intangible tax.
These uniquely-designed adjustable rate mortgages will never increase beyond the rate cap of 6.95% over the life of the loan!
If you’re shopping for a home loan, be sure to use the list above to compare our rates and details against other home loan programs and avoid paying potentially thousands more than necessary.
Other loan programs available, including fixed-rate conventional loans, FHA, VA & USDA.
For additional information and to apply for a no-cost,
no-obligation mortgage pre-approval, click “Apply Today” or call (678) 658-4466 or (800) 503-6855.
Credit Union Financial Services NMLS #645585
GA Residential Mortgage Licensee #32551
*Rates & APR quoted above are for owner-occupied primary residences and qualified applicants with a 680 or above credit score. Payment example: the monthly principal & interest payment on a home loan amount of $150,000, amortized over 30 years at a rate of 3.25%, with a coinciding 3.803% APR, equals $652.81. Quoted rate is lowest rate. Interest rates offered may differ depending on credit worthiness, loan-to-value ratio, and loan type and terms. Rates and APRs are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions apply. Contact a mortgage loan officer for more details.